Monday, February 14, 2011

a LOVE/STRONG DISLIKE relationship

let me be clear…i absolutely LOVE our new/old house.  but it comes with its fair share of annoyances.

***first…i LOVE not having carpet.  we have all wood floors and ceramic tile.  right after christmas we got this baby…

030

the shark vac-then-steam.  i LURVE it!

BUT…

018

not when i leave a wet steam pad on the dining room floor for {ahem} a couple of days and it leaves this nice white spot in the middle of the floor :(

***i love all the different colors we got to choose for the walls in our house

BUT…

019

i don’t care for fingerprints all over walls…look closely (or come to my house and you can see them just about anywhere!)

***i love that my kiddos finally have a playroom to house their toys {we will be purging soon}

BUT…

021   022

i don’t enjoy that this is what it looks like on MOST days.

what are the joys/pitfalls of owning your own home…please share!

amber

1 comment:

  1. I Love having our own house and not renting. That gives us leave to do whatever we need to do to alter the house to fit the 7 people it holds. My Plans : put a family closet in the master bath, turn the master closet into a library, use the kids closets as toy rooms, OR knock down the wall between their rooms and make ONE BIG kids room. I keep threatening Stewy that one day he is going to come home and their will be a wall missing in our house :)
    P.S. I L-O-V-E my Shark!

    ReplyDelete